Return from the Abyss Part 2-- The Sequel

Well, my new-old site crashed and is finally out of commission. And it has been quite awhile since I have written anything. Mostly because of time, work, and school.

The last bit will change in one week...

So I had to go my old school blog. I came back to blogspot to reclaim my voice, if only temporarily. I graduated last year and decided to return to school to a degree in film studies to make documentaries.

Its time to get my mojo back working. The voice returns from the dark abyss. And, the light shines brightly from within. Tomorrow brings hope. Hope brings eternal love, humanity, and spirituality. Knowing this, I see the brightness of opportunity to come, in combining my anthropology and videographic skills together, in order to make compelling narratives for public consumption.

Comments

Popular Posts