Sunday Afternoon Distraction




It has been a while since I had done something completely for myself. So, this will be it before I get to the task of my usual political commentary. Sometimes, I forget that there is something more than just grinding one's life into small arbitrary moments of sanity and rationality.

Some of you may have noticed in the side bar, that I have link called One Paradise View. This is a place where everyone is allowed to comment on the everyday mundane. Or, tell a story that is universal to a community. In this place, a virtual world can be created. This link, this page, will be diary, a narrative, a place to blow of steam. So, send me your emails, and add to the story, or whatever quirk of the day.

One final point, the rent-a-blog, also inside the side bar, is another form to be seen by other bloggers, and to givemore exposure on the Internet. I recently joined a site called blogexplosion.com, (BE), it is for everyone who wishes their blog was seen more. I will have a review/commentary on BE later in the week.

So, their you are folks, have great day! Here is the link,

One Paradise View

Comments

Anonymous said…
thx dude ...i really need traffic on my site....blogexplosion.com,
visit my blog:- www.lifehai.blogspot.com
Angel said…
BE is really cool. That is where I met you! BE rotates so everyones blogs will eventually be shown.

You have the right to do something for yourself every now and then.

:)

Popular Posts