Commercial Break--Rent My Blog



Well, it is that time again to advocate the viewing of one of my fellow web bloggers: "Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta." This website primarily dedicated to wonderful experiences of nature. Nevertheless, he is also very divergent on topics from politics, popular culture, and other review of webbloggers. Matt, the website's adminstrator, is an information resource for the active outdoor person, and his style, sensor of humor are refreshing. He is a tad hypersensitive on some issues, after all this is paradise we all live in after all. Other than that and his love of ABBA (which I find distrubing considering that we are both the same age) his website is a place to visit. So, please click on my rent-my-blog tenant and peruse his website.

Comments

Popular Posts