A Musical Interlude

Found at YoutTube.com the stylings of Michael Buble.






Well, here I am again stressing to write a post. I have been doing alot of that lately. Politically, I am burning out. Socially, I feel isolated. Oh, I my friends are there for me, even those who are most dear to me. However, my nerves seem to be on edge, seemingly and constantly being scrapped like fingernails on a chalkboard. When this happens, I close my eyes and try to find the "music," inside me to restore balance. Earlier, I found a song on YouTube.com to dedicate to a friend's newest adventure and sent it to them as a message that the "new dawn, " "new day," and "new life" was nothing to fear.

image by Jen C.

Enjoy the reverie, and relish the new opportunities. The song is "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble found at YouTube.com......

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great song Glenn. I love the photo too, it's beautiful. I hope you feel better about things soon.
Gregory Stewart said…
Thanks Tricia. I appreciate the compliment and concern. However, I dont know anyone named Glenn--who runs this site. A Greg does but no Glenn, and if that is too subtle--my name is Greg.
~gks
Anonymous said…
Hi Greg. I love this song. Thanks.
Anonymous said…
Sorry Greg! I don't know where I got Glen abosolutely no idea! hey I did have a huge fever yesterday, yeah, maybe thats it. :)

Popular Posts